Our Statement of Faith
1. We believe in one God who is the maker of all things, eternally existent in three persons, the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit.
2. We believe that Jesus of Nazareth was the Son of God and became incarnate when he was begotten by the Holy Spirit and was born of the Virgin Mary. He is true God & true man.
3. We believe the Bible in its entirety is the inspired, infallible, and authoritative written word of God.
4. We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost, the one to everlasting life and the other to everlasting damnation.
5. We believe that the only means of personal salvation is through repentance and faith in
the precious atoning blood of Jesus Christ.
6. We believe in the sanctifying power of the Holy Spirit, by the blood of Jesus, which enables Christians to live a holy life.
7. We believe in the baptism of the Holy Spirit and in the orderly operation of the spiritual gifts.
8. We believe in divine healing through faith and that healing is included in the atonement.
9.We believe in water baptism as a covenant sign of repentance and identification with Jesus Christ's death, burial, & resurrection.
10. We believe in the blessed hope, the rapture of the church, and the immanent personal return of Jesus Christ for his church.
11. We believe in world evangelism and missionary work in accordance with the "GREAT COMMISSION" with signs following.